Swish ECommerce - Introduction
Swish ECommerce is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with a payment gateway for Swish ECommerce, allowing the customers to pay with Swish
- An agreement for Swish ECommerce with your enrolled bank is required
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 7.0 or higher is required.
- A SSL Certificate is required.
When installing the settings you have two options, the recommended solution is to set Redlight media as technical supplier on your Swish agreement. This allows you to get started within a few minutes.
Installation instructions are found here: https://redlight.se/installationsguide-for-swish-handel/
|Bank||Supports Technical Supplier||Instructions|
|Swedbank||Yes||Select "Redlight media - WooCommerce" as technical supplier via the internetbank.|
|Nordea||Yes||Call Nordeas support and says that you want to add a technical supplier to your existing Swish-agreement|
|Handelsbanken||Yes||Call Handelsbanken support and say that you want to add a technical supplier to your existing Swish-agreement|
|SEB||Yes|| Call SEBs support and says that you want to add a technical supplier to your existing Swish-agreement
|Danske Bank||Yes||Select "Redlight media - WooCommerce" as technical supplier via the internetbank.|
Technical Supplier - Redlight media
If any of the banks asks for the technical supplier credentials or information you find these below.
Organization number: 556958-1654
Swish Number(Technical Supplier ID): 987 641 96 99
Common Name: ”Redlight media – WooCommerce”
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > Swish Handel.
- License - Enter the license-key that you received when purchasing the plugin from Redlight media.
- Deactivate this license - If you check this checkbox, the license will deactivated for this domain, causing updates to not work.
- Enable Swish Handel by checking the Activate this payment method checkbox.
- Title – Enter the title for the payment method displayed in the checkout and order confirmation emails
- Description - Enter the description of the payment method displayed in the checkout page.
- Message - Enter the message that will be displayed in the "awaiting payment"-page.
- Swish Number - Enter the Swish number that you recived when signing up for Swish ECommerce
- Technical Supplier - Check this box if you are using Redlight media as your technical supplier
- Certificate - This is used when technical supplier is not selected, this allows for client certificate to be used.
- Use form for mobilephone instead of WooCommerce standard field - This setting will display a separate field for the customers mobile number instead of using the standard field 'billing-phone'
- Testmode - When this is check not payments will be made, only simulated
- Debug log - Logs Swish events for debugging