Unifaun / Pacsoft - Introduction
Unifaun/Pacsoft is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with the possibility to sync shipments to Unifaun
- An agreement for Unifaun Online is required
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 7.0 or higher is required.
- A SSL Certificate is required.
After purchasing the plugin from https://redlight.se you will receive an order confirmation that contains a link to the plugin. Clicking the link will download the plugin zip-file.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to → Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Options
- License-Key - Enter the license-key that you received when purchasing the plugin from Redlight media.
- Deactivate this license - If you check this checkbox, the license will deactivated for this domain, causing updates to not work.
- Username – Enter the ID received from Unifaun Online when creating the API-key
- Password - Enter the Secret ID received from Unifaun Online when creating the API-key
- Auto-Sync on status - Select a WooCommerce order-status that will be used to sync a shipment to Unifaun
- Parcel content text - Enter a description of the goods, usually items or website url
- SMS notification - Check this box and sms notification will be used on all shipments
- Email notification - Check this box and email notification will be used on all shipments
- Pre-notification email - Check this box and pre-notification will be sent, additional options will be displayed if checked.
- Single parcel per order - When this is checked all orders will create a single parcel, when not checked, it will be one parcel per item.
- Auto complete shipment - This will send the "Print/Complete" action to Unifaun once the shipment is successfully booked, this is mainly used for automatic printing.
- Add Customer note when shipment is completed - This will send the customer an email from WooCommerce with the tracking information specified in "Tracking information text".
- Allow customer to get returnlabel via MyAccount/Ordertracking - This allows the customer to fetch an returnslip via the order tracking form or via my account.
- Return Parcel content text - Enter a description of the goods, usually 'Return-order'
- Return reference suffix - Suffix for return reference. Defaults to ORDERNUMBER-RETURN
- Enable Track & Trace - This adds track and trace url to the order in WooCommerce, additional options will be displayed if checked.
- Sync address state - Check this box if you want to sync "State" to Unifaun, useful for orders to Canada/USA.
- Only sync address state for these countries - Select countries to sync state for.
- Test mode - Flags all shipments as test-shipments.
- Enable logging - This logs actions that are send to Unifaun, logs are found via WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs
Customs source country code - This is the default country code that will be used for customs documents if no value are set on product level
Customs Unifaun Tariff Code - This is the default tariff code that will be used for customs documents if no value are set on product level
Shipping Method Settings
- Go to: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping zones
- Click on the zone you want to edit
- Select the shipping method you want to connect to Unifaun, click edit
- You should now see a list on Unifaun settings for the selected method.
- Unifaun Service - The service that should be used when syncing shipment to Unifaun
- Unifaun Return Service - The service that should be used when generating return labels, make sure that the service selected is a service that should be used for returns.
- Unifaun QuickId used for Returns - This quickID will be used for returns
- Unifaun Package Code used for Returns - This will be used to specifiy the package code for the return
- Unifaun Sender QuickId - This QuickId will be used for normal turn shippments
- Unifaun PickUp - If this is checked a dropdown for pickuplocations will be displayed, this requires the addon for PickupLocator in your Unifaun Account.
- Unifaun Package Code - This will be used to specifiy the package code for the shipment
- Unifaun Terms Code - If the shipment requires any special terms, add those here. Terms are usually found under Help -> Code List within your Unifaun Account.
- Unifaun Add Customs - If checked, this shipment will also generate customs documents
- Unifaun Customs Printset - Select what type of Custom document should be generated.
- Unifaun Customs Invoice Type - Select customs invoice type
- Unifaun Customs Terms Code - If the customs documents requires any special terms, add those here. Terms are usually found under Help -> Code List within your Unifaun Account.
- Unifaun Delivery - Sets the PickupLocation as "Delivery" in shipment
- Unifaun Dispatch - Sets the PickupLocation as "Dispatch" in shipment
- Shipment type - This controls if the shipment should only be turn or if the shipment should be turn and return.