Unifaun / Pacsoft - Getting the API-Key
After installation the plugin you need to retreive your API-keys. This is done via your Unifaun Online or Pacsoft Account.
- The module ERPconnect is required within Unifaun/Pacsoft
Getting the API-Key and
After purchasing the plugin from https://redlight.se you will receive an order confirmation that contains a link to the plugin. Clicking the link will download the plugin zip-file.
- Login to your Unifaun or Pacsoft account. Navigate to → Maintenance → API Keys
- Click New API Key and enter the following information
- Status: Enabled
- Check: Web Services (REST)
- Note: WooCommerce - Redlight - Unifaun/Pacsoft
- Email: Add your email
- Developer-Id: 0020014841
Add API Keys under settings
- Go to: WooCommerce -> Settings -> Shipping -> Shipping Options
- Username – Enter the ID received from Unifaun Online when creating the API-key
- Password - Enter the Secret ID received from Unifaun Online when creating the API-key
- Click Save
Maintenance → API Keys is missing
If the menu for API-Keys is missing under the Maintenance-section you might need to order ERPconnect.
Contact us and we can assist with the process.