Fortnox - Introduction
Fortnox is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with the possibility to sync orders to Fortnox
- An agreement for Fortnox is required
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 7.0 or higher is required.
- A SSL Certificate is required.
After purchasing the plugin from https://redlight.se you will receive an order confirmation that contains a link to the plugin. Clicking the link will download the plugin zip-file.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to → Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin.
Getting theAPI Keys
Follow the instructions in this article: Getting the API Keys
- In WordPress admin Go to: Fortnox-> Fortnox Settings
- Sync Order Status - If selected, when this status accurs send the order to Fortnox
- Cost Center - If selected, all orders from this site will be connected to this cost center
- Guest User Prefix - Guest Users could be prefixed in the customer register i Fortnox
- Create Invoices - If selected, Invoices will be created when an order is synced
- Invoice Type - If Invoices are created you can select the type of the invoice.
- Bookeep Invoices - If this is selected, the created invoices will be bookkept.
- Update stock from Fortnox on scheduled intervals - This settings fetches stock level from Fortnox on defined intervals
- Stock Scheduled Recurrance - Select how often the stock levels should be fetched from Fortnox
- Enable Order status events - Allows WooCommerce to listen on events that happens in Fortnox
- Set this status when invoice is created in Fortnox - If selected, this status will be set when Invoice is created for connected order.
- Set this status when order is cancelled in Fortnox - If selected, this status will be set when order is cancelled in Fortnox
- Sync Variable Products - Allows variations to be synced to Fortnox.
- Order Date Filter - If checked, this displays "From", if a date is set, orders cannot be synced until this date has passed.
- Debug log - If checked, this logs Fortnox events such as api requests inside a log. Mostly used for debugging purposes
- Allow WooCommerce to update data in Fortnox - If checked, WooCommerce can update Fortnox with Dimensions, Stock levels, and Weight.
- In WordPress admin Go to: Fortnox-> Article Accounts
- Press "Sync Accounts" in the bottom of the page, this will fetch the accounting plan from Fortnox.
- Once done, refresh the page and select what accounts that should be used for sales.
- Press "Save"
- Construction Account ID - Not used by the plugin, but there is an option in Fortnox for this account
- EU Account ID - This account is used for Sales to another EU-country, contains VAT
- EU VAT Account ID - This account is used for sales to another EU-country, reverse VAT
- Export Account ID - This account is used for sales to a country outside EU
- Purchase Account ID - This account is used for purchases, not used by the plugin.
- Sales Account ID - This account is used for sales within our base country.
Ways of Delivery
- In WordPress admin Go to: Fortnox-> Ways of Delivery
Here you can map WooCommerce Delivery methods against Fortnox delivery methods.
- In WordPress admin Go to: Fortnox-> Fortnox License
- Enter License Key and click save.
- Press Activate to activate the license
- License Key - This is the license key that you recived from Redlight.se when ordering the plugin.