Gordon Delivery - Introduction
Gordon Delivery is a plugin that extends WooCommerce with the possibility to display shipping methods related to Gordon Delivery and let the customer select a
- WooCommerce 5.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 7.4 or higher is required.
- A SSL Certificate is required.
After purchasing the plugin from https://redlight.se you will receive an order confirmation that contains a link to the plugin. Clicking the link will download the plugin zip-file.
- Login to WordPress Admin. Navigate to → Plugins → Add New (in the left column menu).
- Click Upload Plugin and then browse to the plugin zip-file on your computer. Click on OK and finally click on the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to: WooCommerce → Settings → Gordon Delivery
- License-Key - Enter the license-key that you received when purchasing the plugin from Redlight media.
- Deactivate this license - If you check this checkbox, the license will deactivated for this domain, causing updates to not work.
- Client ID – Enter the ID received from Gordon
- Client Secret - Enter the Secret that you received from Gordon
- Book Shipment on status - This allows you to select a WooCommerce orderstatus when you want to automatically book a shipment.
- Package Content Text - This is a settings that allows you to set a text that is displayed on the label, usually a general description of the goods.
- Gordon Parcels - This setting lets you control how parcels are generated, either 1 per order or one parcel per item
- Add customer note to Gordon Shipment - This checkbox adds the customer Note to Gordon Shipment
- Test mode - Flags all shipments as test-shipments.
- Enable debug log - This logs actions that are sent to Gordon, logs are found via WooCommerce → Status → Logs
Shipping Method Settings
- Go to: WooCommerce → Settings → Shipping → Shipping zones
- Click on the zone you want to edit
- Select the shipping method you want, click edit
- You should now see a list of Gordon settings for the selected method.
Gordon Shipping Options
- Gordon Service - If a service is selected here, the plugin will try to ask if gordon can delivery to the selected zipcode during checkout.